Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sneak Peak for Craft Tomorrow

Project for PS I Love You 5/7/09

We are making journals...

Not the journal type? Here are some other ideas to use it for (mostly courteous of lifehack.org):
  • Things I Want
  • Gift Ideas
  • Got a Minute? - Things we would like to do when we have time.
  • Watch, Read, Listen
  • Goals
  • Bucket List
  • Don't Forget
  • Great Ideas
  • Grocery List
  • Gardening Journal/Record
  • Child's Journal (I made one for E & T this week and they carry them everywhere: "write my grocery list, draw, "write" a story, etc.)
  • Try a One-Sentence Journal. I love this idea and have at times kept one. Low key, no pressure - just what I need in a journal. I have been wanting to start one this year and now I will! (Idea from The Happiness Project.)

No comments: