Monday, September 21, 2009
Parents - take advantage of this great opportunity to have a Friday night out on the town without the kids! This is one of PEG’s most exciting and popular programs! Let the kids come to the gym and have 4 awesome hours of supervised play in a fun and exciting environment. Bring a sack dinner and evening snack will be provided. Events include obstacle courses, trampoline, group games, crafts, movies and lots of FUN!
Pre-Registration is required as we must have 10 children in order to host the event. Sign up on the bulletin board or call the gym to reserve your spot. Registration will remain open until the Wednesday before the event
Ages 3 and up.
2 year olds that are potty trained are welcome too!
PEG Members - $20
Non-members - $25
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
If you know anyone that you think would benefit from P.S. I Love You, please invite them to a “free – get to know us” day. If you are bringing someone, please let myself, Claire, or Bridget know so we can make sure to let the teachers know they will have a guest(s).
I am excited to see everyone tomorrow at P.S. I Love You!
Thank you so much for your attention last week as we discussed policies & procedures and introduced our wonderful leadership team for the year.
We still have the following leadership positions available, please consider volunteering:
• Social Chair
• Health & Safety
If a lead position isn’t right for you this year, please sign-up to serve on one of the following committees (if you haven’t already done so):
• Health & Safety
• Home Project Day
• We will also be getting to know each other a little better.
• Additionally, if you have any items you would like to pass along to other moms, feel free to bring them on any Home Project Day.
• If you have any questions regarding the Blog, Beth will be available to answer your questions.
• Dress your child/children appropriately as we will be using the outdoor playground through September.
• Have you paid your tuition for Fall?
See you tomorrow!
Monday, September 7, 2009
I have a few reminders:
- In September, we will be using the outdoor playground, please dress your child/children appropriately.
- Please don’t drop your child/children off prior to 8:45AM. (P.S. I Love You starts at 9:15 AM.)
- This year, the teachers are instituting a policy of having BOTH parent and child/children wash their hands before doing any play or drop-off. This will help with general good-health practices and slow the spread of any flu germs. Additional information on the flu status at WSU and basics prevention can be found here http://h1n1flu.wsu.edu/ CNN also had a good article on advice to parents regarding H1N1 which can be found here http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/09/01/parents.h1n1.flu.guide.gupta/index.html
- If you haven't already, please contact Bridget regarding any allergies your child may have.
I am looking forward to a fabulous year! I look forward to seeing many old friends and meeting many new. On the first day, we will be getting to know the P.S. I Love You program, the facility and getting to know each other.
See you soon!