Friday, October 3, 2008

October Books

Here are the titles and authors for the books I shared yesterday. Please come chat with me if you ever have any childrens' book questions.

The Biggest Pumpkin Ever by Steven Kroll

The Little Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid of Anything by Linda Williams

Halloween by Gail Gibbons (This is the author that writes books on anything from apples to airplanes and tools to toads!)

Froggy's Halloween by Jonathan London

Mouse's First Halloween by Lauren Thompson

Halloween Day by Anne Rockwell

Hoodwinked by Arthur Howard

Angelina's Halloween by Katharine Holabird

It's Pumpkin Time by Zoe Hall

Julius's Candy Corn by Kevin Henkes (Another great author... I found this one at the bottom of my bag that I forgot to share. I have it in a board book and it's available at amazon.com but not at our local library. It's perfect for the younger ones - so cute!)


Enjoy some fun Halloween books with your kids!
~Diane

No comments: