Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Craft Day on 1-31-12 and a special thank you.

Hello ladies!

Tomorrow is Craft Day at P.S. and I am excited to see what Cynthia has in store for us! If you happen to finish craft early, please feel free to bring something to work on or just enjoy some wonderful conversation with your fellow mamas.

Have a wonderful day!

Warmly,
Shannon

P.S.- Can I just say how thankful I am for all of you?

I mean it.

Not only are you ladies just flat out fun to be around in general, but you are all just so eager to help and give to your fellow mamas.

I know one mama (actually, a few) who I can call at any time for advice on what oil to use for just about anything.

I know one mama who is a master in the kitchen who shares the most delicious, healthy recipes.

I know one mama who will drive for close to an hour just to grace us with her presence. This mama has also lent baby clothing when a certain baby boy peed and pooped on everything and a certain mama couldn't keep up with the laundry.

I know a few mamas who graciously pass down baby clothing when they are done with it to help out.

I know one mama who will do just about anything, for anyone. She is just that kind and giving. And you don't even have to ask. She just does it.

I know one mama that I can count on for motherly advice, as I know she has already done the research on just about everything with her older children and will give me the lowdown on whatever I inquire about.

I know one mama that I can count on for a good laugh every single time.

I know one mama who is a wizard with a sewing machine and can whip up the most scrumptious outfits for all ages.

I know a few mamas who are nurses who will offer advice when that doctor visit is just not doable.

I know a plethora of mamas who will let you borrow just about anything. And who will even drop whatever it may be at your doorstep!

These are just a few of the mamas that offer such special qualities to our P.S. mama group. I am so thankful to have you all in my life and I am eager to get to know more of you as this semester continues, and I am certain I am not alone in this feeling.

Thank you all for being a part of such a wonderful group!

Alright that ended up being longer than the short little blurb I originally thought it would be.

The end.

No comments: